I'm SOOOOOOOO excited to share this card with you today!!!! I am really walking on sunshine! Seriously, Susana (so weird typing that!) from SCACD asked me if I would participate in an Elisabeth Bell blog hop and I couldn't say "YES!" fast enough!
I'm in love with EB.
I think the images are so beautiful -- and they remind me of Madame Alexander dolls. I only have sons, but wouldn't this image be so cute on a little girl's tea party or dress up birthday invitation? I was thinking it would be great for Mother's Day too -- just put on the inside, "Mom, when I grow up, I want to be just like you!"
All the images in the collection are GORGEOUS -- just wait til you see what the other girls created.
- Aud from My Little Corner
- Heather from The Best in Life
- Kim from Crafts by Kim
- Suzanne Dean from Scrap Bitz
- Danni from Danni's Dreams
- Anki from Kortfrålst
- Marti from Pez-a-Doodle Designs
- Jennifer from Glitter in My Hair
- Carolyn from P.M.S. etc.
- Dianne from Paper Hugs with Di
- Jacquie (Guest Hopper) from After Hours Stamper
- Susanna Boyd (Guest Hopper) from Card of the Week <----You are Here :o !!